Fall 2020 Training Sessions
Welcome back to soccer!
Please read all of these points, there are steps that have to be taken before each and every training session.
- Players should bring a water bottle, labeled ball and mask to training sessions. Due to covid-19 restrictions and sanitation, we cannot loan out balls so your player will not be able to participate in the session.
- Before each session, each player is required to complete a Health Check via the TeamSnap app. TeamSnap’s health check is a questionnaire that opens 8 hours before an event and asks members 4 questions recommended by the CDC for COVID-19 symptom screening.This feature provides a way for team members to complete a screening in their mobile app before attending scheduled team events and easily pull up the green clearance screen to show coaches and volunteers when they arrive to a game or practice. Team administrators can also check the status of a health check. If you receive a Health Check Not Cleared result, you are not allowed to attend the session. If you do not complete the Health Check, you are not allowed to attend the session. To locate the Health Check, open the TeamSnap app. Click the Event Details for that day’s session and you will see the My Health Check feature.
- To drop off your player, please pull to the right of the orange cones on the west side of the parking lot. This will allow for your child to safely exit the vehicle and walk directly on to the field. Parents are not allowed out of their vehicles and they are not allowed on the fields. If you leave your car to use the restrooms, a mask is required to be worn at all times.
- Parents – please stay in your car. Pull up to the curb and let your player out onto the field directly. Players will go to their pod group to start.
- Lindsay Fortman, East Lansing Soccer Club Director, will be the contact for any COVID19 reports. If your player tests positive for COVID19, please contact her at email@example.com. All reported cases will be kept confidential, no names will be shared. Other players in the same training pod will be notified.
- Parents and Players – please review the protocols in the Return to Play document.