Hi ELSC Players and Families,
I wanted to give you all an update that the ELSC board has to decided to offer a fall training in place of a Fall season with CASL and it will start very soon. I have attached the registration link below. Here are the facts about the training session:
- The training will consist of socially distanced skills and conditioning sessions. We will work on technical skills and training between players. No scrimmaging will be taking place.
- The ELSC club will be offering training 2 nights a week Tuesday & Thursday starting Tuesday Sept. 15th and ending Oct 22nd.
- 5-5:50 pm 3rd-5th grade
- 6-6:50pm 6th-8th grade
- Each session is capped at 60 participants at the East Lansing Soccer Complex.
- Players will bring their own balls, maintain 6 feet apart at all times during the training session.
- The trainings will be set up with safety protocols in place.
- There will be a limited number of spots available because we have limited space so if your player is interested please register right away.
- The fee will be $60/player to cover the field and insurance fees.
- If you elected to have a credit for the spring 2020 season, on the payment screen select Pay Offline (do not worry about printing a voucher).
As I mentioned in a previous email, we are really hoping to offer the players something that will allow them to continue to develop and grow. I was hoping to offer more spots but we are limited because of the social distance measures and field space that we will need to do this safely. Please register as soon as possible as we anticipate the spots to fill up quickly
Registration form: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/242456
Coach Chris Fennell
Leave a Comment